WPEForm has the feature to automatically reset a form after a successful submission. This is useful when you are running your form inside a kiosk. Some usage example would be
- Restaurant kiosk feedback form - demo.
- Shopping kiosk rating form - demo.
- Store contact kiosk form - demo.
etc. Here's a live form. Submit it, wait for 5 seconds and see for yourself what happens.
Turning on Kiosk Mode
- Go to Design & Behavior KIOSK MODE.
- Enable the kiosk mode.
- Set a reset time. A value between 5 and 10 seconds work good.
- Set a reset message. You can put a special recall value Reset Timer to show remaining seconds before the reset.
Now your form will reset after a successful submission, ready to take another submission.