WPEForm wouldn't have been possible without the following resources, software or services.
WPEForm is written in several languages of Web Technologies.
- PHP - Powers WordPress and naturally WPEForm backend.
- MySQL - The Database used by WordPress and naturally WPEForm.
- CSS - The language used for styling the web.
- HTML - The web's markup language.
WordPress is the foundation of WPEForm. Nothing would have been possible without the power and open-ness of the best CRM software of this planet.
The following PHP dependencies are used (but not limited to) in making WPEForm.
- graphql-php - The GraphQL framework used to make the API.
- pelago/emogrifier - Converts CSS styles into inline styles. Used for emails.
- Ant Design - A design system for enterprise-level products. Create an efficient and enjoyable work experience.
- styled components - Use the best bits of ES6 and CSS to style your apps without stress 💅🏾.
- react-spring - bring your components to life with simple spring animation primitives.
- fontawesome - the web's most popular icon set and toolkit.
- wpack.io is used for front-end builds.
- Strauss is used for bundling PHP dependencies with prefixed namespaces and classnames.
The WPEForm logo is designed by Amitavo Ghosh. Who also happens to be my brother. If you have any design work, do give him a ping.