Group of text or textarea in a tabular format. Useful to take feedback of related topics.
Rows and columns can be added through their respective tabs. For every column you can set its width too.
From INTERFACE you can set whether the input would be singleline or multiline. You can also change the style of the table and heading width from the same tab.
You can set the default value through ATTRIBUTES > Default value UI. Prefil is not available for matrix choice element.
Score will be calculated per the given option in the UI. Following comparisons are accepted.
If an exact match with the user input for all cells.
If user selected value contains the given value. A row can have extra values across the cells, but those which are given, must be contained in user input.
For example the following tables will match
|this is correct
|could be wrong
|this is not applicable
- Row 1/Column1: User input "this is correct" contains score value "correct".
- Row 1/Column2: User input "seems incorrect" contains score value "incorrect".
- Row 1/Column3: Score value is empty.
- Row 2/Column1: User input "this is not applicable" contains score value "not applicable".
- Row 2/Column2: Score value is empty.
- Row 2/Column3: Score value is empty.
A sum of the numeric value of user input across all the cells. If user enters something which is not numeric, then it is considered 0.
Total number of cells filled by the user (i.e, not containing empty string).
Set the matrix value in the given UI. Following comparisons are accepted, just like score.
- EQUALS TO - If an exact match.
- CONTAINING - If user selected value contains the given value. A row can have extra values across the cells, but those which are given, must be contained in user input.